Documented by Wayne Roberts and powered by its matching numbers, 455ci V8 engine and the correct 4-speed manual transmission.
- Powered by factory 312ci 8-cylinder engine with dual quad carburetor and Ford-O-Matic automatic transmission.
- Automatic transmission, 265ci V8 engine, twin 4-barrel carburetors, Continental kit, air conditioning, power steering, front disc brakes, power convertible top and power Windows.
- 3.90 posi-traction rear end, rally gauges.
- Driven by his restored, original 323ci Straight 8 engine and 3-speed manual transmission with overdrive.
- Edited in the original flame Orange, matching numbers, 350ci Via LT1 engine with 4-speed manual transmission.
- Annual maintenance completed October 2017.
- 6.2 liter Hot Cam LS3 engine, 5-speed manual transmission, custom paint, cloth top, Boze wheels, custom front chassis.
- No-expense-spared, custom throughout.
- 70 the rear end is equipped with a Dana with 4.56 posi-traction, Dana 60 front end, power steering, 4-wheel power disc brakes.
- Rotisserie restored and finished in Top Banana Yellow with black interior.
- Original sheet metal restored, frame-off, W27 aluminum rear end.
- Fuel injected Chevrolet crate 350ci Ram Jet engine with CO2 sensors, TPI 700R4 automatic transmission, Vintage air and heat.
- Restored using NOS parts and is powered by a 289ci 8 cylinder engine with 4-speed manual transmission.
- 58,000 original miles (title reads mileage exempt).
- 4.3-liter 8-cylinder engine, automatic transmission, 20,964 actual miles.
- It runs on a 350ci automatic transmission, power steering, brakes, more comfortable away steering column and much, much more tilt.
- Equipped with a 3.6-liter, liquid-cooled Know Bell supercharged engine, 6-speed manual transmission and Eibach suspension with Panhard and watts-link.
Powered by a 572ci big-block Chevrolet engine with a 572 aluminum heads, backed by a GM 4L60E automatic transmission..
- National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation, The National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation is organized a 501(c)(3) educational institution to design, Fund, build and maintain with the \\\” National Medal of Honor Museum and Education Center, funded mainly by donations from the private sector.
- Speed dating is the new trend and perhaps one of the best and increasingly popular ways to meet new people.
- 230ci inline 6-cylinder engine with 2-speed transfer case behind a 4-speed transmission; all rebuilt.
- Built on a 1958 Corvette chassis original 283ci 8 cylinder fuel injected manual transmission engine with a 4 speed.
- Features speedometer, pressure gauge, height adjustable steering wheel, power steering and brakes, cowl induction hood, radio delete, front and rear spoilers, rally wheels.
- 65,300 original miles.
- Runs and drives good, powered by a 430ci 8-cylinder engine and automatic transmission.
- Matching numbers 327ci V8 engine, 4-speed manual transmission, frame, rear axle, carburetor and distributor.
- Balanced blueprint 426 engine, new 727 automatic transmission, 8.75 Sure-Grip differential, power front disc brakes.
- Powered by a 454ci gasoline engine, the Chevrolet comes from a 1992 motor home and is supported by a Turbo 400 automatic.
- 51,162 original miles (mileage not indicated on title)..
- Matching numbers.
Powered by a 239ci 8 cylinder engine and 2-speed automatic gearbox.
14 High-Tech Cities Youll Want to
Powered by the born-with matching numbers new Motor 302ci built up linked to the original matching numbers rebuilt 4-speed close-ratio manual transmission. Two owner car with less than 1,800 miles and a recent major service with timing belt.
- To build Custom interior, air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, all new glass, hardware, bare metal repaint, the bottom-up.
- Since its founding in 1907, it has guided more than 30,000 at-risk teenage boys and girls toward productive, fulfilling life.
- With the heart firmly planted in this city, we think that the best partners have come from here.
- 2.9-liter engine and 5-speed manual transmission.
It has Jim Schwartz chassis, Moser, floating shafts, axles, coilovers, Baer disc brakes, Shaker hood and leather interior. Powered by a 368ci V12 engine and 3-speed manual transmission; still retains its original historic flag.. Fender skirts, lower deck molding, skirts, spinner hubcaps, bumper, accessories, safety devices, traffic view finder, and compass.